Re: Logging out from Facebook

From: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2011 19:51:22 +0200
To: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Cc: "www-tag@w3.org List" <www-tag@w3.org>
* Noah Mendelsohn wrote:
>As a partial workaround, I note that Firefox has an option in its privacy
>settings to delete cookies whenever the browser is closed. Am I right in
>assuming that this will indeed effectively "log one out"?

Well, I can't tell from the dialog and the help page what this actually
clears, there is no mention of "Storage" that I could find for instance,
but in any case this would depend on how you define the term. There is,
technically, nothing that prevents identifying you through other means.
That may even be necessary to keep your account safe from hackers...