Re: Links and notes for the ISSUE-50 session

I know the link list is already long... but I'd like to add a few more
in case I want to refer to them in the session...

 - Nicholas et al., A Policy Checklist for Enabling Persistence of
Identifiers, D-Lib 2009
    http://www.dlib.org/dlib/january09/nicholas/01nicholas.html
 - Masinter, A system for long-term document preservation, IS&T Archiving 2006
    http://larry.masinter.net/0603-archiving.pdf