Re: FW: "Is 303 Really Necessary?"

From: Jonathan Rees <jar@creativecommons.org>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 15:27:27 -0400
To: nathan@webr3.org
Cc: Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>, www-tag@w3.org
This debate has been raging continuously since 2004 or maybe earlier,
so my first reaction is "not again".

If someone who is following the threads could post a summary here of
the arguments pro and con, or anything they've learned, when things
settle down a bit, I would be grateful.

I still fantasize about a TAG finding that answers these FAQs, but
haven't found time to write it.

tracker: ISSUE-57

Jonathan