Re: Schemas for XHTML

From: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 12:05:18 -0400
To: "MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given)" <eb2m-mrt@asahi-net.or.jp>
Cc: www-tag@w3.org
Murata-san,

Thank you for getting in touch with us regarding this question.  I
personally am somewhat ambivalent as to whether the TAG is the best place
to start in resolving this, so let's see what other TAG members think.   I
have in the meantime assigned myself TAG ACTION-403 to ensure we follow up
on your request.  Thank you very much.

Noah

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/403

Noah Mendelsohn