From: www-tag-request@w3.org [mailto:www-tag-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com
Sent: Tuesday, February 16, 2010 1:35 PM
To: Jonathan Rees
Cc: www-tag@w3.org
Subject: Re: ACTION-388 Take a look at LMM's doctype/versioning proposal

Jonathan,

I need to learn more from Larry and others what's needed too, but there is
an ACTION on the HTML side, assigned to Larry, So, I think you are exactly
right that you fulfilled your formal action, which was to take a look, and
we noted that awhile ago. The question is now:  what if anything does the
TAG want to do, either to help Larry to fulfill his HTML action, or
possibly to get involved in some other way in the doctype/versioning
question.  This may turn out to be a simple or even trivial exercise on
our part, but I do want to see if we can deal with it on Thurs.   So,
Jonathan, I'm not aware of anything that specifically is in your court
right now,  The pending review status of 388 correctly reflects that you
are (likely) done with your bit of this.

Noah

Noah Mendelsohn
IBM Corporation
One Rogers Street