Re: f2f Agenda Planning -- Issue 62

From: Jonathan Rees <jar@creativecommons.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 16:29:22 +0100
To: ashok.malhotra@oracle.com
Cc: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
Yes, I have this as an action (ACTION-282, due date now put at Dec 1).
I am still hoping to make a start on this but some help would be
welcome - it turns out Dec 1 is simultaneously a deadline for this,
for HTTP semantics, and for reports on two of my non-W3C projects, so
I'm going to be overwhelmed between now and then.  A deadline later
than Dec 1 for either metadata OR HTTP semantics would help me out
quite a bit.

Jonathan