Re: Metadata survey

From: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 15:19:13 -0400
To: Jonathan Rees <jar@creativecommons.org>
Cc: "www-tag@w3.org WG" <www-tag@w3.org>
Jonathan Rees writes:

> My main objective now is to get a transition from 'pending
> review' to 'closed' for my action.  It needs to be reviewed for
> that to happen. If one or two people review it before Thursday,
> then maybe we can discuss what the TAG might want to do in the
> metadata area, if anything.

OK.  Do I have any volunteers to review Jonathan's analysis [1] by
Thursday?

> Otherwise, the objective for Thursday should be to assign one
> or two volunteers to review it.

I'll schedule this for discussion.  As you say, whether it's a substantive
discussion may depend on whether we've found anyone to review it, or if
you prefer, you can lead us through the analysis on the phone.

Noah

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2009/02/metadata-survey.html

P.S. Tracker, this is re:  ACTION-227

Noah Mendelsohn