Re: I-D ACTION:draft-nottingham-http-link-header-01.txt

From: Jonathan Rees <jar@creativecommons.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 09:15:52 -0400
Cc: www-tag@w3.org
To: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>

Thanks Mark. This looks quite good, and the use of URIrefs for
relationships, rather than tokens from an ad hoc vocabulary,
addresses one of the concerns that came up at a recent TAG meeting.

What this needs (as far as my effort is concerned) is arguments
against alternative solutions. Use cases could go a long way in
providing these. I expect these have already been part of your
discussion. Pointers to the relevant discussion on ietf-http-wg would
be helpful, as I'm having difficulty locating it.

Jonathan