W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-tag@w3.org > March 2008

TAG Weekly Telcon Agenda: 20th March 2008

From: Williams, Stuart (HP Labs, Bristol) <skw@hp.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 17:01:54 +0000
To: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
CC: Leo Sauermann <leo.sauermann@dfki.de>, Richard Cyganiak <richard@cyganiak.de>
Message-ID: <9674EA156DA93A4F855379AABDA4A5C611A1A82B24@G5W0277.americas.hpqcorp.net>

The TAGs weekly telcon agenda at:
        http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/tag-weekly

has been updated for our meeting on 20th March 2008. We will be joined by Leo Sauermann and Richard Cyganiak to discuss TAG comments on the SWEO "Cool URIs for the Semantic Web" draft, [16] below.

There is more business on this agenda than I expect us to get through. I intend to work through in in the published order, carrying forward business that we either don't reach or are unable to address during the meeting.

Static snapshots are available as below, as plain text, and at:
        http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2008/03/20-agenda

Regards

Stuart Williams
--
Hewlett-Packard Limited registered Office: Cain Road, Bracknell, Berks RG12 1HN
Registered No: 690597 England

=================================================================================

             Agenda of 13th March 2008 TAG teleconference

   Nearby: [4]Teleconference details - [5]issues list and [6]Issue
   Tracker ([7]handling new issues) - [8]www-tag archive - [9]tag
   archive
    1. Convene
          + Chair: Stuart, Scribe: Jonathan
          + Roll call -- Regrets: Dave Orchard, Dan Connolly, Noah
            Mendelsohn (at risk).
          + Agenda Review - [10]this agenda
          + Approval of minutes from [11]13th March 2008
          + Next Telcon: Propose 27th March 2008; Chair: Stuart;
            Scribe: Ashok
          + Future Regrets: 27th March: Noah Mendelsohn
    2. Approval of Feb F2F Minutes
          + [12]Tue 26th Feb: posted by Henry
          + Wed 27th Feb: posted by Norm?
          + [13]Thu 28th Feb: posted by David
    3. Issue [14]httpRedirections-57 (ISSUE-57)
          + Related Action Items
               o [15]ACTION-117 on Tim Berners-Lee to Convey to the
                 authors of the SWEO group the TAG's resolution - due
                 2008-03-06, open [STATUS]
          + Discussion of "[16]Cool URIs for the Semantic Web" with the
            SWEO editors (Leo Sauermann and Richard Cygniak)
               o [17]Email from Leo about diagrams (was Cc'd to
                 tag@w3.org but is missing from the archive)
               o [18]Diagram from TimBL and [19]DanC arising from
                 [20]ACTION-101 (see also [21]email from Stuart to Leo
                 et. al.)
               o [22]Photo of Diagram from Southampton F2F
               o [23]TimBL review and [24]Leo's response (in
                 [25]public-sweo-ig@w3.org archives)
    4. Issue [26]abbreviatedURI-56 (ISSUE-56)
          + Related Action Items
               o [27]ACTION-100 on Henry S. Thompson to S, with help
                 from JR, to try to formulate something which pulls our
                 input together - due 2008-02-21, pending review
                 [DONE]
          + Discuss draft from [28]Henry and Jonathan (member-only)
    5. Issue [29]tagSoupIntegration-54 (ISSUE-54)
          + Related Actions Items:
               o [30]ACTION-7 on Dan Connolly to Work with Olivier and
                 Tim to draft a position regarding extensibility of
                 HTML and the role of the validator for consideration
                 by the TAG - due 2008-03-07, open [CONTINUE]
               o [31]ACTION-123 on David Orchard to Send pointers to MS
                 and Ruby Namespace proposals - due 2008-03-20, pending
                 review DONE [32]via email and  Blog]
          + Namespace Support in Browsers (IE-8) [scheduled discussion
            at Henry's request]
               o "[33]Improved Namespace Support" in IE-8 Beta 1
               o Related DaveO Blog entries [34]#1 and [35]#2.
          + ARIA host-language embedding
               o Discuss [36]response from Al Gilman
    6. Issue [37]UrnsAndRegistries-50 (ISSUE-50)
          + Related Action Items
               o [38]ACTION-33 on Henry S. Thompson to revise
                 URNsAndRegistries-50 finding in response to F2F
                 discussion - due 2008-02-21, open [CONTINUE]
               o [39]ACTION-121 on Henry S. Thompson to HT to draft TAG
                 input to review of draft ARK RFC - due 2008-03-06,
                 open [CONTINUE]
               o [40]ACTION-124 on Norman Walsh to Review XRI response
                 to our questions - due 2008-03-20, open [STATUS?]
               o [41]ACTION-125 on Stuart Williams to Review XRI
                 response to our questions - due 2008-03-20, open
                 [STATUS?]
          + Discuss [42]XRI TC response to W3C TAG Comments on XRI
            Resolution 2.0
          + "[43]Public Review of Extensible Resource Identifier (XRI)
            Resolution V 2.0 - 15 day review" forwarded by [44]DaveO.
    7. Issue [45]webApplicationState-60 (ISSUE-60)
          + Related Action Items
               o [46]ACTION-91 on T.V. Raman to Write a finding about
                 the current state of application state management on
                 the web. - due 2008-02-18, open [CONTINUE]
               o [47]ACTION-105 on T.V. Raman to Send email about
                 growth of context dependence in URI interpretation -
                 due 2008-03-04, open [DISCUSS]
               o [48]ACTION-118 on T.V. Raman to Call for review of
                 "Usage Patterns For Client-Side URL parameters" draft
                 finding after collecting any input for a week - due
                 2008-03-06, open [CONTINUE]
               o [49]ACTION-119 on Henry S. Thompson to S. review of
                 "Usage Patterns For Client-Side URL parameters" ,
                 preferably this week - due 2008-03-06, open [DISCUSS]
               o [50]ACTION-120 on Dan Connolly to Review of "Usage
                 Patterns For Client-Side URL parameters" , preferably
                 this week - due 2008-03-06, pending review [DONE]
                 [51]Dan's review
          + Review of "[52]Usage Patterns For Client-Side URL
            parameters"
               o Complete the walk-through started at F2F
               o Review next steps: anticipated reviews and
                 publication.
    8. Any other business
     _________________________________________________________

      [4] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/#telcon
      [5] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/issues
      [6] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/
      [7] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2003Jul/0054.
      [8] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/
      [9] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/
     [10] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2008/03/20-agenda
     [11] http://www.w3.org/2008/03/13-tagmem-minutes
     [12] http://www.w3.org/2008/02/26-tagmem-minutes
     [13] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2008/02/28-minutes
     [14] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/57
     [15] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/117
     [16] http://www.w3.org/TR/2007/WD-cooluris-20071217/
     [17] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-sweo-ig/2008Mar/0019
     [18] http://www.w3.org/DesignIssues/diagrams/tag/HTTP303.png
     [19] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2008Feb/0053
     [20] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/101
     [21] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-sweo-ig/2008Feb/0022
     [22] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2007Sep/att-0061/DSC_5129.JPG
     [23] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-sweo-ig/2008Feb/0031
     [24] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-sweo-ig/2008Mar/0052.html
     [25] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-sweo-ig/
     [26] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/56
     [27] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/100
     [28] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2008Mar/0069
     [29] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/54
     [30] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/7
     [31] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/123
     [32] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2008Mar/0039
     [33] http://code.msdn.microsoft.com/Release/ProjectReleases.aspx?ProjectName=ie8whitepapers&ReleaseId=573
     [34] http://www.pacificspirit.com/blog/2008/03/06/namespaces_in_ie_8_beta_1
     [35] http://www.pacificspirit.com/blog/2008/03/13/namespaces_in_html_readings
     [36] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2008Mar/0028
     [37] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/50
     [38] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/33
     [39] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/121
     [40] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/124
     [41] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/125
     [42] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2008Feb/0104
     [43] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xri/200803/msg00019.html
     [44] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2008Mar/0029
     [45] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/60
     [46] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/91
     [47] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/105
     [48] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/118
     [49] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/119
     [50] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/120
     [51] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2008Mar/0065
     [52] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/hash-in-url


    Stuart Williams for TAG
    $Revision: 1.2 $ of $Date: 2008/03/19 16:55:10 $
Received on Wednesday, 19 March 2008 17:07:02 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Thursday, 26 April 2012 12:47:53 GMT