Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-nottingham-http-link-header-01.txt

From: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 18:11:18 +1100
To: www-tag@w3.org

See referenced I-D for a rough idea of what I've been kicking around
WRT the Link header with a few people.

Note that while it resolves the relation mess, it still has to get
some buy-in by both the HTML and Atom communities, as it asks some non-
trivial things of them.

Also, this draft is still rough, with some outstanding issues already
identified. See discussion on the ietf-http-wg list.

Cheers,

[ note: I've deleted the MIME attachment, because the last time I
forwarded this message, it appeared to crash Mail.app instances that
received it. Oops. ]

Begin forwarded message: