W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-tag@w3.org > December 2008

TAG Telcon Agenda 4th Dec 2008: httpRedirections-57; uriBsedPackageAccess-61; F2F Preparation

From: Williams, Stuart (HP Labs, Bristol) <skw@hp.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 15:53:00 +0000
To: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
Message-ID: <233101CD2D78D64E8C6691E90030E5C8245CDEAE05@GVW1120EXC.americas.hpqcorp.net>

The TAG's weekly telconference agenda at http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/tag-weekly has been updated for our meeting in 4th December.

Snapshot copies are available below and at: http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2008/12/04-agenda


Stuart Williams
--
Hewlett-Packard Limited registered Office: Cain Road, Bracknell, Berks RG12 1HN
Registered No: 690597 England

===============================================================================

            Agenda of 4th December 2008 TAG teleconference

   Nearby: [4]Teleconference details - [5]issues list and [6]Issue
   Tracker ([7]handling new issues) - [8]www-tag archive - [9]tag
   archive
    1. Convene
          + Chair: Stuart, Scribe: Noah
          + Roll call -- Regrets: TimBL
          + Agenda Review - [10]this agenda
          + Approval of Minutes from previous telcon [11]20th Nov
          + Future Regrets:  None on record
          + Next Telcon: Propose 18th Dec 2008; Chair: Stuart; Scribe:
            Ashok > Norm > Dave
    2. Issue httpRedirections-57 ([12]ISSUE-57)
          + Related Action Items:
               o [13]ACTION-116 on Tim Berners-Lee: Align the tabulator
                 internal vocabulary with the vocabulary in the rules
                 http://esw.w3.org/topic/AwwswDboothsRules, getting
                 changes to either as needed. - due 2008-12-09 - open
                 [CONTINUE]
               o [14]ACTION-178 on Jonathan Rees: Prepare initial draft
                 of finding on uniform access to metadata. - due
                 2008-11-25 - pending review [15]DONE]
               o [16]ACTION-184 on Jonathan Rees: Write to Lisa D of
                 IESG, cc www-tag, to explain about 303, with cool URIs
                 and webarch as references. - due 2008-10-08 - pending
                 review [17]DONE]
    3. Issue uriBasedPackageAccess-61 ([18]ISSUE-61)
          + Related Action Items:
               o [19]ACTION-196 on Stuart Williams: Notify webapps wg
                 that TAG is unlikely to meet the 3 month timeframe and
                 ask for notification when tests relevant to widget
                 URIs become available - due 2008-11-27 - pending
                 review [20]DONE]
          + New www-tag thread bases:
               o "[21]Sketch of an idea to address widget/package
                 addressing with fragID syntax and media-type defn"
               o "[22]Re: [widgets] Minutes from 30 October 2008 Voice
                 Conference"
    4. F2F Tue-Thu 9-11 Dec 2008 Planning
          + F2F Agenda check - [23]current draft.
               o Check reading lists and commitments.
          + [24]Local arrangements
          + [25]Topic Survey
    5. Any other business
     _________________________________________________________

      [4] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/#telcon
      [5] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/issues
      [6] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/
      [7] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2003Jul/0054.
      [8] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/
      [9] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/
     [10] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2008/12/04-agenda
     [11] http://www.w3.org/2008/11/20-tagmem-minutes
     [12] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/57
     [13] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/116
     [14] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/178
     [15] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2008Nov/0071
     [16] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/184
     [17] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2008Nov/0017
     [18] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/61
     [19] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/196
     [20] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2008Nov/0023
     [21] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2008Nov/0119
     [22] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2008Nov/0093
     [23] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2008/12/09-f2f-agenda
     [24] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2008/12/09-f2f-logistics
     [25] http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/34270/F2FPriorities200812/


    Stuart Williams for TAG
    $Revision: 1.1 $ of $Date: 2008/12/02 17:56:57 $
Received on Wednesday, 3 December 2008 15:57:15 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Thursday, 26 April 2012 12:48:08 GMT