RE: Question about the On Linking Alternative Representations TAG Finding

but we already live in a muddled Web, where this distinction has
been all but erased by the various bizarre uses seen on the
Web. I personally dont see any value on insisting on the
difference any more.

--
Best Regards,
--raman