Re: TAG minutes 21 May for review (NamespaceState-48, XMLVersioning-41, namespaceDocument-8, ...)

From: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 15:00:10 -0400
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Cc: www-tag@w3.org

Dan:  these look fine.   From your draft minutes:

> NM: I sent some comments on previous drafts [a pointer would be
> nifty]. Some of my comments have been addressed, some not. I'm
> interested in views from others.

The comments to which I referred were announced in the email at [1], and
were attached to it in the form of an annotated copy of the then-current
part 1 [2].  So, to see what my comments were back in August, take a look
at the annotations in [2].  As I mentioned on the phone, I think some of
these have been addressed in subsequent revisions, but a number remain to
some degree unaddressed I think.  Feel free to revise the minutes with one
or both of these links if you like.

Anyway, as I said on the telcon today, I think I had ample time to make
these points at the time, so I'm more curious to see which if any line up
with current comments from other TAG members.

Noah

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2006Aug/0111.html
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2006Aug/att-0111/v
ersioning26July2006withNoahComments.html

Noah Mendelsohn
IBM Corporation
One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142