RE: Describing the "nature" of a resource

Hello John,

Not seeking to argue or disagree.... only to observe that the subject
line is 'Describing the "nature" of a resource' and that the natures
being ventured are more intrinsic to representations.

Stuart
--
Hewlett-Packard Limited registered Office: Cain Road, Bracknell, Berks
RG12 1HN Registered No: 690597 England