RE: Describing the "nature" of a resource

Good point.  And interestingly, this lack of appropriate distinction
between resources and representations is *exactly* one of the issues
with the current draft of the GRDDL spec that I have been privately
discussing with Jeremy Carroll.  (Jeremy represents HP in the GRDDL
working group, along with Brian McBride.)

David Booth, Ph.D.
HP Software
+1 617 629 8881 office  |  dbooth@hp.com
http://www.hp.com/go/software