Re: interesting hash in URLs

From: T.V Raman <raman@google.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 09:12:14 -0700
To: annevk@opera.com
Cc: raman@google.com, noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com, www-tag@w3.org

ab(use) --- often leads to the discovery of interesting if hacky
design patterns.

One of the weaknesses in Web Arch is the relative weakness  with
respect to how client-side fragment identifiers are understood;
basically the early days of HTML said #idref --- and in some
sense nothing more has  realy been written down. Compare this to
the relative richness  in terms of how URL parsing on the
server-side is defined.

--
Best Regards,
--raman