Re: Draft of TAG Submission to W3C Workshop on Web of Services for Enterprise Computing

On Thu, 2007-01-04 at 11:13 -0500, noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com wrote:
[...]
> I invite review of this document from the community, but especially from
> the TAG, because it is intended to capture our position.

Good stuff.

After reading the 1st use case, I wondered what happened to WADL
and such, but I see it comes in later.

Also, "Suggested Reading" connotes "you should read this". Perhaps
tone it down to "References" or "Related Works" or something,
as in "FYI".

D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E