Re: Agenda of 9 January 2007 TAG teleconference

Thanks for the suggestion.
I have added an item on this topic to the agenda.

Vincent.

On Mon, 8 Jan 2007 13:20:49 -0500 noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com wrote:

> Vincent Quint writes:
>
> > 5. Any other issue?
>
> Yes.  The submission deadline for the W3C Workshop on Web of Services for
> Enterprise Computing is 10 Jan, which is day after tomorrow.  I think that
> on the telcon we'll want to gather any last-minute comments on the draft
> [1] I announced in the email at [2], and then get a formal resolution for
> me to submit to the workshop.
>
> Obviously, as we get closer to the submission deadline, the window for
> making non-trivial changes starts to close.  I am aware of a couple of at
> least two typos:  the verb "GET" as in HTTP GET is not consistently
> capitalized, and in the very last sentence, the word "last" should read
> "least".   I'm also indebted to David Booth for pointing out in private
> correspondence that in the bibil I've given the wrong publication date for
> RFC 3986.  You can assume that those errors will be fixed before
> submission.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Noah
>
> [1]
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2007Jan/att-0007/TAGEnterpriseServicesWhitePaper.html
> [2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2007Jan/0007.html
>
> --------------------------------------
> Noah Mendelsohn
> IBM Corporation
> One Rogers Street
> Cambridge, MA 02142
> 1-617-693-4036

Vincent Quint                       INRIA Rhône-Alpes
e-mail: Vincent.Quint@inria.fr      655 avenue de l'Europe
Fax:  +33 4 76 61 52 07             38334 Saint Ismier Cedex
                                    France