W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-tag@w3.org > March 2005

RE: Draft minutes of 28 Feb 2005 f2f

From: Paul Cotton <pcotton@microsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 11:12:09 -0800
Message-ID: <33D970235519324D988AFFDE7EA2E24C056F83E5@RED-MSG-41.redmond.corp.microsoft.com>
To: "Norman Walsh" <Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM>, <www-tag@w3.org>



>    Present
>            Ed, Vincent, Stuart, Henry, Tim, Dave, Dan, Roy, Noah,
Norm,
> Chris

I was present as well.

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada 
17 Eleanor Drive, Nepean, Ontario K2E 6A3 
Tel: (613) 225-5445 Fax: (425) 936-7329 
mailto:pcotton@microsoft.com
  
> -----Original Message-----
> From: www-tag-request@w3.org [mailto:www-tag-request@w3.org] On Behalf
Of
> Norman Walsh
> Sent: March 7, 2005 1:00 PM
> To: www-tag@w3.org
> Subject: Draft minutes of 28 Feb 2005 f2f
> 
> Sorry for the delay. I've now published draft minutes[1] of the 28 Feb
> 2005
> f2f meeting based on a lightly edited copy of the IRC log[2]. A text
> copy is included below for convenience.
> 
> Boston TAG F2F
> 
> 28 Feb 2005
> 
>    See also: IRC log
> 
> Attendees
> 
>    Present
>            Ed, Vincent, Stuart, Henry, Tim, Dave, Dan, Roy, Noah,
Norm,
> Chris
> 
>    Regrets
> 
>    Chair
>            Vincent
> 
>    Scribe
>            Norm
> 
> Contents
> 
>      * Topics
>          1. Face-to-face meeting planning
>          2. Issue list management
>          3. Dinner for tonight
>          4. Quarterly reports
>          5. Maintaining WebArch
>          6. Reallocate actions and documents "owned" by departing TAG
> members
>          7. New Directions
>          8. RDFinXHTML-35
>          9. binary XML
>         10. RDFinXHTML-35
>      * Summary of Action Items
> 
>
---------------------------------------------------------------------
> -
> 
>    <h1> IRC log of tagmem on 2005-02-28</h1>
> 
>    <p> <em>Timestamps are in UTC.</em></p>
> 
>    Date: 28 Feb 2005
> 
>    <DanC_lap> Agenda: <a
>    href="http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2005/02/28-
> agenda.html">http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2005/02/28-agenda.html</a>
> 
>    <DanC_> Chair: Vincent
> 
>    <DanC_> Scribe: Norm
> 
>    <DanC_> (HT is hobbled; laptop broke; envious of timbl's ski tags)
> 
>    <dorchard> (razzes HT about possessing computing)
> 
>    <DanC_> VQ reviews agenda...
> 
>    <DanC_> agenda is OK
> 
>    <DanC_> RESOLVED to accept them as a true record
> 
>    <DanC_> VQ: next meeting 8 March.
> 
>    <DanC_> Regrets DanC, HT. DO at risk
> 
>    <DanC_> Regrets DanC, HT, VQ. DO at risk
> 
>    <DanC_> NDW to chair
> 
>    <DanC_> Ed to scribe 8 Mar
> 
>    <DanC_> -> <a
> 
>
href="http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2005/01/TechnicalPlenaryLiaisons.html">
ht
> tp://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2005/01/TechnicalPlenaryLiaisons.html</a>
>    Tentative TAG Liaison Meeting Schedule
> 
>    <DanC_> Revision 1.30 2005/02/28 01:38:08
> 
>    <DanC_> VQ: all joint meetings are in the other group's room
> 
>    Plan to discuss web services endpoints and URIs w/WS WG
> 
>    Plan to meet with Compound Documents Format WG
> 
>    Discuss: mixed namespace documents
> 
>    Plan to meet with XML Core WG on Thur
> 
>    Discuss: future of XML/xml:id and C14N/xmlChunk-44
> 
>    DanC: agenda request to discuss binary XML
> 
>    Plan to meet with Voice Browser and Schema on Thur afternoon
> 
>    Face-to-face meeting planning:
> 
>   Face-to-face meeting planning
> 
>    8-10 June in/near Cannes, FR
> 
>    W3C Team in Sophia is offering to organize the meeting as expected
> 
>    The location they propose is at Inria in Sophia
> 
>    Henry offers 8-10 June in Edinburgh
> 
>    TimBL sends regrets, plans to participate by phone
> 
>    <timbl> By videophone.
> 
>    <timbl> I meant.
> 
>    <timbl> DC, DO, VQ, NM, ER france
> 
>    <timbl> TBL abstains
> 
>    We will meet in/near Cannes for the June meeting
> 
>    20-22 Sep in Kansas City
> 
>    Hosted by DanC
> 
>    <a
> 
>
href="http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2005/01/TechnicalPlenaryLiaisons.html">
ht
> tp://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2005/01/TechnicalPlenaryLiaisons.html</a>
> 
>    Discussion of Edinburgh in Sep
> 
>    20-22 Sep in Edinburgh?, something with the AC?, KC in early 2006?
> 
>    We will meet in Edinburgh, 20-22 Sep 2005
> 
>   Issue list management
> 
>    VQ proposes to take the discussion offline with a few volunteers
> 
>    IJ was taking minutes and keeping the list up-to-date, we're not
doing
> as
>    good a job
> 
>    PC notes that the fact that the issue pointed back to the minutes
where
> it
>    was last discussed was a huge value add
> 
>    VQ asks for volunteers: ER, SW, IJ, and VQ.
> 
>    VQ will organize and get a proposal for the next telcon
> 
>   Dinner for tonight
> 
>    Noah reports the time is 7:30p at a restaurant in the North End
> 
>    Noah will try to move it earlier and report back
> 
>   Quarterly reports
> 
>    CL notes that we're delinquent
> 
>    PC reminds us that IJ used to do this
> 
>    <noah> Amy is not on IRC at the moment, will try to reach her
later.
> 
>    It is useful to get a report out in advance of the AC meetings
> 
>    <scribe> ACTION: SW volunteers to draft a report for this quarter
>    [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/02/28-tagmem-irc
/tmp/28-tagmem-
> irc]
> 
>   Maintaining WebArch
> 
>    CL sent some mail:
> 
>    <DanC_> -> <a
> 
>
href="http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/webarch/errata.html">http://www.w3.org/
20
> 01/tag/webarch/errata.html</a>
>    webarch errata
> 
>    <a
>    href="http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-
> tag/2005Feb/0188.html">http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-
> tag/2005Feb/0188.html</a>
> 
>    Norm notes that this is comment is similar to one from Mark Baker
> 
>    HT summarizes the meaning of an erratum
> 
>    NW offers to construct an erratum page
> 
>    <scribe> ACTION: NW offers to construct an erratum page [recorded
in
>    http://www.w3.org/2005/02/28-tagmem-irc /tmp/28-tagmem-irc]
> 
>    <DanC_> construct an ereratum page? it's already there.
> 
>    <DanC_> I'd like NDW to ack the problem report on the errata page
> 
>    <scribe> ACTION: NW to frame the erratum as proposed by CL as an
entry
> for
>    the erratum page [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2005/02/28-tagmem-irc
>    /tmp/28-tagmem-irc]
> 
>    <DanC_> RESOLVED: to adopt erratum proposed by CL in <a
>    href="http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-
> tag/2005Feb/0188.html">http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-
> tag/2005Feb/0188.html</a>
> 
>   Reallocate actions and documents "owned" by departing TAG members
> 
>    VQ asks CL, PC, and SW if they could in the next few days summarize
the
>    items that they are still working on for the TAG
> 
>    <scribe> ACTION: CL to send a summary of the items he "owns"
[recorded
> in
>    http://www.w3.org/2005/02/28-tagmem-irc /tmp/28-tagmem-irc]
> 
>    <scribe> ACTION: SW to send a summary of the items he "owns"
[recorded
> in
>    http://www.w3.org/2005/02/28-tagmem-irc /tmp/28-tagmem-irc]
> 
>    <scribe> ACTION: PC to send a summary of the items he "owns"
[recorded
> in
>    http://www.w3.org/2005/02/28-tagmem-irc /tmp/28-tagmem-irc]
> 
>   New Directions
> 
>    VQ asks if we have plans for a second volume
> 
>    DanC suggests educational material
> 
>    DanC also suggests that extensibility and versioning would be a
good
>    second volume
> 
>    Noah asks about WWW 2005
> 
>    VQ observes that there is a W3C track at the conference
> 
>    <Chris> re: erratum, sent to public-webarch-comments. <a
>    href="http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webarch-
>
comments/2005JanMar/0001.html">http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/publi
c-
> webarch-comments/2005JanMar/0001.html</a>
> 
>    <DanC_> (hmm... talking about WWW2005 seems in order during "new
>    directions"... table it in favor of what, I wonder?)
> 
>    PC: when we triaged the issues list for V1, we explicitly excluded
some
>    issues, it would make sense to look at all the issues we didn't
want to
> do
>    for V1
> 
>    dorchard: I support E&V, but there's an architecture piece we
haven't
>    talked about: XML Architecture
>    ... xml:id, binary XML, XML Chunk, these all feel like questions
about
> XML
>    at the border but I think that there's the question of XML going
> forward
>    ... I think that it would be fruitful for the TAG to look at this
issue
> 
>    SW asks if XML Core or XML CG does hits
> 
>    DO observes that there's a constallation of XML-related WGs and it
> seems
>    to me that the CG was more of a coordination body not a technical
>    coordinator. More process than technical.
> 
>    timbl: a lot of the things we've been patching up are related to
these
>    areas on the borders
>    ... I think we'll be working on XML as part of our broader scope
>    ... One possibility is to try to do a more formal system to
describe
> some
>    of the things that we've been saying
>    ... Another possibility is to try to tackle Web Services, SemWeb,
web
>    applications
>    ... Web applications is a huge new architectural issue and maybe we
> could
>    try to do some more timely work
> 
>    DanC: I'm interested to do web applications, but I'm not sure how.
It'd
> be
>    interesting to have someone come and present "GMail" to us. Some
> education
>    from experts would be useful.
> 
>    <Zakim> timbl, you wanted to mention 1) making a more formal
> description
>    to exiting areas as one direction and 2) going into areas which we
>    excluded, such as web services, semantic web,
> 
>    noah: I agree with a lot of what TimBL said, but I think we need to
put
>    some effort into making sure the web stays a current platform
> 
>    <Zakim> noah, you wanted to say that we have probably missed some
>    particulars that are close to scope of AWWW vol 1
> 
>    noah: I think we should be asking ourselves which problems the web
> should
>    be solving over the next few years and if the architectural pieces
we
> have
>    available are the right ones
>    ... In the completely opposite direction there are some things that
we
>    didn't put in V1 thatcould have gone in V1 and we should be willing
to
>    tackle those as well.
>    ... I think we shouldn't narrow this too much right away, we should
> give
>    ourselves a license to noodle around in these spaces for a few
months
> to
>    see which ones we might be good at
> 
>    dorchard: Is there an intermediate ground in the formalism space?
>    ... I did try to put some more formal models in some of the
findings I
>    worked on
> 
>    DO mentioned UML and TimBL expresses that he thinks a UML model is
>    mathematical
> 
>    DanC: I'd like to finish some of that stuff
> 
>    dorchard: I wanted some of these models in V1 and we decided not to
do
>    that. But maybe we could do it as an add-on
> 
>    <DanC_> -> <a
> 
>
href="http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/fdesc54/">http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/fd
es
> c54/</a>
>    WebArch Diagrams
> 
>    DanC discusses his ideas for "tip of the day" on the W3C validator
page
> 
>    VQ notes that he's been asked several times for educational
materials.
>    Teachers like the WebArch document.
> 
>    <DanC_> -> <a
>    href="http://www.w3.org/QA/Tips/">http://www.w3.org/QA/Tips/</a>
> Quality
>    Tips for Webmasters
> 
>    <DanC_> (tip of the day was an idea a long time ago; it's in
production
>    now)
> 
>    VQ asks if we have enough resources to develop teaching materials
> 
>    <DanC_> (ooh... interesting, timbl... bounties for what we want)
> 
>    TimBL asks if we couldn't ask the public for some things that we'd
like
> to
>    see: an elementary-school level of webarch, etc.
> 
>    ER there's two topics: current and future so should we have to
> addresses?
> 
>    <DanC_> -> <a
> 
>
href="http://www.ubuntulinux.org/community/bounties/document_view">http:
//
> www.ubuntulinux.org/community/bounties/document_view</a>
>    ubuntu bounties
> 
>    <DanC_> "The 2004 budget for bounties is USD 100,000."
> 
>    HT seconds DanC's suggestion: you write a good webarch educational
>    document and we'll link to it from our home page
> 
>    Noah asks if we're offering to link to just a few things or to
> everything
> 
>    DanC volunteers to act as editor for educational materials
> 
>    There will need to be some decisions about how the licensing works
> 
>    <DanC_> ACTION: DanC to make an "educational materials" page,
describe
>    what we're interested in, and set expectations [recorded in
>    http://www.w3.org/2005/02/28-tagmem-irc /tmp/28-tagmem-irc]
> 
>    <Roy> <a
>    href="http://apache.hpi.uni-
> potsdam.de/document/">http://apache.hpi.uni-potsdam.de/document/</a>
> 
>    Observer Jacek Kopecky expresses interet and wonders if it
shouldn't
> apply
>    to the whole W3C suite of technologies
> 
>    <DanC_> ACTION: DanC to let QA and w3t-comm know about TAG's
> educational
>    materials ideas and relay JK's note about coordiated materials
> [recorded
>    in http://www.w3.org/2005/02/28-tagmem-irc /tmp/28-tagmem-irc]
> 
>    VQ summarizes: I think we have a consensus that we should spend
some
> time
>    on that and precisely to make a first step in that direction by
doing
> an
>    experiment as described above. We should announce that on www-tag
and
>    suggest using that mailing list as a way to submit material to us.
> 
>    HT: TimBL mentioned some things about formalizing which connects up
> with
>    discussions that occurred just before publication. There was an
>    implication that some things would be on the table wrt
httpRange-14.
> That
>    issue ties together a lot of issues. I'd like us to do some more
work
> on
>    that.
>    ... In the next couple of days HT (and colleagues) will be
proposing a
>    workshop at the SemWeb conference in Galway in Nov(?)
> 
>    <DanC_> -> <a
> 
>
href="http://iswc2005.semanticweb.org/">http://iswc2005.semanticweb.org/
</
> a>
>    6th - 10th November 2005
> 
>    <DanC_> Galway, Ireland
> 
>    SW: There are some large issues that it's disappointing to leave
>    unfinished
> 
>    Noah suggests that we could write a document that actually lays out
the
>    boundaries of the question
> 
>    noah: set expectations that we're not going to expect everyone to
read
> all
>    the traffic on the issue, that we're going to start by trying to
net
> the
>    problem out
> 
>   RDFinXHTML-35
> 
>   binary XML
> 
>    <DanC_> -> <a
>    href="http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-xbc-use-cases-
> 20050224/">http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-xbc-use-cases-20050224/</a>
>    XML Binary Characterization Use Cases
> 
>    They think they're done
> 
>    DanC should I pursue my concerns here or elsewhere:
> 
>    DanC has some concerns: I disagree with a lot of their use cases
> 
>    DanC: I don't think they've articulated their case very
successfully
> 
>    DO concurs to review it
> 
>    PC suggests we start with CL's original summary of the issue
> 
>    <DanC_> rather: I *do* think they've articulated their use cases
pretty
>    well (and thanks for that! lots of WGs don't). But I am not
convinced
> by
>    the argument they make
> 
>    <Chris> binaryXML-30:
> 
>    <Chris> Standardize a "binary XML" format?
> 
>    <Chris> <a
>    href="http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/issues.html?type=1#binaryXML-
> 30">http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/issues.html?type=1#binaryXML-30</a>
> 
>    <Chris> I sent in a summary, earlier on. The ball has passed to the
XBC
>    WG, I do
> 
>    <Chris> not consider myself to be critical path on this one. XBC is
> nearly
> 
>    <Chris> completed, TAG has said it will review their deliverables.
I
>    suggest
> 
>    <Chris> inviting Robin Berjon to a TAG call to discuss this.
> 
>    <Chris> <a
>    href="http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-
> tag/2005Feb/0248.html">http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-
> tag/2005Feb/0248.html</a>
> 
>    <Chris> the above email closes my action item
> 
>    Noah notes that we should try to decide if we're going to try to
get in
>    the critical path of whether or not a new WG is spun up
> 
>    dorchard: I think I would like the TAG to review that material
sooner
>    rather than later. And as an AC rep, I would like the TAGs review
> before I
>    was asked to make a decision.
>    ... We should say quite loudly that we plan on reviewing it
> 
>    <Chris> future of xml - mention XBC
> 
>    <noah> The TAG is chartered to document and build consensus around
>    principles of Web architecture and to interpret and clarify these
>    principles when necessary. The XML Binary Characterization Working
> Group
>    consult with the Technical Architecture Group regarding the
properties
> of
>    XML and refer issues to the TAG when necessary. The Working Group
is
> also
>    expected to provide feedback regarding issue binaryXML-30.
> 
>    <noah> Above is from charter of Binary characterization WG
> 
>    Henry agrees to review the documents
> 
>    <scribe> ACTION: HT to review the XBC documents with help from Noah
>    [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/02/28-tagmem-irc
/tmp/28-tagmem-
> irc]
> 
>   RDFinXHTML-35
> 
>    <a
> 
>
href="http://www.w3.org/2004/01/rdxh/specbg.html">http://www.w3.org/2004
/0
> 1/rdxh/specbg.html</a>
> 
>    <timbl> I note that the XML BCP does not contain "ASN"
> 
>    DanC describes GRDDL
> 
>    <Chris> <a
> 
>
href="http://inamidst.com/grddl/demo">http://inamidst.com/grddl/demo</a>
> 
>    DanC describes how creative commons and open archives are working
> together
>    to make this work
> 
>    <Chris> <a
> 
>
href="http://www.w3.org/2004/01/rdxh/spec">http://www.w3.org/2004/01/rdx
h/
> spec</a>
> 
>    <Chris> DanC describes special XHTML 2 syntax for RDF
> 
>    DanC notes some developments in XHTML 2.0 to deal with RDF
> 
>    Norm gives Dan's rdxh/spec document a thumbs up
> 
>    CL asks why you can't just read the RDF out of the XML
> 
>    TimBL notes that it does get transformed, it strips out all the SVG
> 
>    <noah> TimBl specifically noted that it's not in general safe to
trust
>    Tags such as <metadata> unless licensed by the specification for
the
>    language in which they appear. For example, you may have
>    <dontTrustContents><metadata>....</metadata></dontTrustContents>
> 
>    HT notes that this approach is different from the more general case
of
>    adding, for example, declarations to a schema
> 
>    HT observes that you have to trust the XSLT
> 
>    <Chris> Dan says that the 'yes believe the RDF here' attributes
should
> be
>    part of the standard library
> 
>    <scribe> ACTION: DanC to continue working on this [recorded in
>    http://www.w3.org/2005/02/28-tagmem-irc /tmp/28-tagmem-irc]
> 
>    DanC: is WS-A using IRC?
> 
>    How's it going?
> 
>    Is there a two sentence summary?
> 
>    <Vincent> Norm, what's the uri of the irc log of the Tag f2f?
> 
>    Vincent: <a
>    href="http://www.w3.org/2005/02/28-tagmem-
> irc">http://www.w3.org/2005/02/28-tagmem-irc</a>
> 
>    <Vincent> Norm, I get a 403 Forbidden
> 
>    <dorchard> Noah, TimBl here?
> 
>    <noahf2fRoom> Noah's here
> 
>    <timbl> Hi
> 
>    <noah> Hi tim
> 
>    <noah> I think we agreed to assemble at 18:30 by main door of hotel
to
>    begin debate on whether to take Taxi or "T" :-)
> 
>    <noah> OK?
> 
>    <timbl> OK
> 
>    <timbl> I'll drive anyway
> 
>    <timbl> Do we have an address?
> 
>    <noah> OK. Yes, it was in email from me when I announced it, but
I'll
> get
>    it for you in a minute. The simple answer is that it's just off
Hanover
>    St. in the North End, very near the end of Hanover St. that's by
the
> big
>    dig.
> 
>    <noah> I'll get exact addresss.
> 
>    <noah> Unfortunately, I have no clue on parking down there.
> 
>    <noah> Ida's
> 
>    <noah> 3 Mechanic St.
> 
>    <noah> 617-523-0015
> 
>    <timbl> well done.
> 
>    <noah> That's Ida's restaurant. Alan Kotok set it up with Amy.
> 
>    <noah> More info in email at <a
> 
>
href="http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2005Feb/0042.html">http://
li
> sts.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2005Feb/0042.html</a>
> 
>    <noah> And thank you.
> 
>    <noah> Glad you're joining us.
> 
>    <timbl>
> 
>
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?searchtype=address&country=US&addto
hi
>
story=&searchtab=home&address=3+mechanic+street&city=Boston&state=ma&zip
co
> de=
> 
>    <timbl> Oh yes, its very near public parking like Faneuil hall etc
> 
>    <noah> See picture at: <a
> 
>
href="http://www.planet99.com/boston/restaurants/11639.htm">http://www.p
la
> net99.com/boston/restaurants/11639.htm</a>
> 
>    <noah> I'm up in Henry's room (lending him my laptop). We're
heading
> down
>    now. See you at the restaurant.
> 
>    <noah> over n out?
> 
>    <timbl>
> 
>
http://www.mapquest.com/directions/main.adp?go=1&do=nw&un=m&cl=EN&ct=NA&
rs
>
res=1&1ex=1&1aa=ce41fYwt9%252bwngixA63tuKWkg0HDA%252by2QFIo3DwCxsSpd3dV0
As
>
fP1fBM1VA7KVAB5Wjc8cbagMm%252bk3qpL0MrNVfF5xNPAKvnqCADHoWRBrA%253d&1ah=&
2y
> =US&2a=3+Mechanic+St&2c=Boston&2s=MA&2z=02113-2336&2ah=
> 
>    <timbl> Ok
> 
>    <timbl> I'm happy to take 2 people
> 
>    <noah> OK, well as I say, they're all planning to assemble at front
> door
>    for big debate on transport modes.
> 
>    <noah> Feel free to join us for that. Dinner's not officially until
> 7:30,
>    though walking in North End's surely as pleasant as being in the
hotel.
> 
>    <noah> Heading down now.
> 
> Summary of Action Items
> 
>    [NEW] ACTION: CL to send a summary of the items he "owns" [recorded
in
>    http://www.w3.org/2005/02/28-tagmem-irc /tmp/28-tagmem-irc]
>    [NEW] ACTION: DanC to continue working on this [recorded in
>    http://www.w3.org/2005/02/28-tagmem-irc /tmp/28-tagmem-irc]
>    [NEW] ACTION: DanC to let QA and w3t-comm know about TAG's
educational
>    materials ideas and relay JK's note about coordiated materials
> [recorded
>    in http://www.w3.org/2005/02/28-tagmem-irc /tmp/28-tagmem-irc]
>    [NEW] ACTION: DanC to make an "educational materials" page,
describe
> what
>    we're interested in, and set expectations [recorded in
>    http://www.w3.org/2005/02/28-tagmem-irc /tmp/28-tagmem-irc]
>    [NEW] ACTION: HT to review the XBC documents with help from Noah
> [recorded
>    in http://www.w3.org/2005/02/28-tagmem-irc /tmp/28-tagmem-irc]
>    [NEW] ACTION: NW offers to construct an erratum page [recorded in
>    http://www.w3.org/2005/02/28-tagmem-irc /tmp/28-tagmem-irc]
>    [NEW] ACTION: NW to frame the erratum as proposed by CL as an entry
for
>    the erratum page [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2005/02/28-tagmem-irc
>    /tmp/28-tagmem-irc]
>    [NEW] ACTION: PC to send a summary of the items he "owns" [recorded
in
>    http://www.w3.org/2005/02/28-tagmem-irc /tmp/28-tagmem-irc]
>    [NEW] ACTION: SW to send a summary of the items he "owns" [recorded
in
>    http://www.w3.org/2005/02/28-tagmem-irc /tmp/28-tagmem-irc]
>    [NEW] ACTION: SW volunteers to draft a report for this quarter
> [recorded
>    in http://www.w3.org/2005/02/28-tagmem-irc /tmp/28-tagmem-irc]
> 
>    [End of minutes]
> 
>
---------------------------------------------------------------------
> -
> 
>     Minutes formatted by David Booth's scribe.perl version 1.115 (CVS
log)
>     $Date: 2005/03/07 17:58:40 $
> 
>                                         Be seeing you,
>                                           norm
> 
> [1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2005/02/28-minutes.html
> [2] http://www.w3.org/2005/02/28-tagmem-irc
> 
> --
> Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM / XML Standards Architect / Sun Microsystems,
Inc.
> NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended
> recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.
> Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
prohibited.
> If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by
> reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.
Received on Monday, 7 March 2005 19:12:42 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Thursday, 26 April 2012 12:47:33 GMT