Revisiting namespaceDocument-8

From: Norman Walsh <Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 12:46:12 -0400
To: www-tag@w3.org
At the recent f2f, the TAG discussed namespaceDocument-8 again and
considered how we might make progress. I've published an outline of
our ideas at

 http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2005/06/23-rddl/

with some examples. The central idea is to get past the roadblock of
picking a single format by employing GRDDL.

Comments, please.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm