Re: DRAFT minutes TAG f2f 14-16 June 2005

From: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 15:18:01 -0400
To: Vincent.Quint@inrialpes.fr
Cc: Vincent.Quint@inrialpes.fr, www-tag@w3.org

Vincent,

This looks basically fine to me.  I took a more careful look at the
morning that I scribed and found a few stray typos and other minor
problems.  Fix these only if you feel it's worthwhile.

<current>
So, we're deciding that anything table is OK?
</current>
<corrected reason="typo">
So, we're deciding that anything stable is OK?
</corrected>

<current>
I therefore think it's reasonable to to WS arch if we want to because w3c
does that
</current>
<corrected reason="incoherentAsScribed">
I therefore think it's reasonable to consider WS arch if we want to
because w3c does that
</corrected>

<current>
Even wrt the information space, we can see that at the moment the
</current>
<corrected reason="missingEndofSentenc">
Even wrt the information space, we can see that at the moment that new
requirements may be emerging (e.g. rise of P2P).
</corrected>

<current>
closelky tied
</current>
<corrected reason="typo">
closely tied
</corrected>

<current>
I thought Noah was splitting hairs, but then I understood is peer to peer
example.
</current>
<corrected reason="typo">
I thought Noah was splitting hairs, but then I understood his peer to peer
example.
</corrected>

Thank you,

Noah