Re: [deepLinking-25] Orbitz supposedly prohibits deep linking

From: Paul Libbrecht <paul@activemath.org>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 22:02:22 +0100
Cc: www-tag@w3.org
To: noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com

Excuse the newbie but how can a company prohibit links deep into their
site?

If it can then I'd shiver! The item (d) seems to taste like such a link
would be prohibited if "malevolent"... and that tastes as bad as the
MicroSoft license for FrontPage which explicitly prohibited usage of
FrontPage to speak badly about MicroSoft!

paul