W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-tag@w3.org > February 2005

Agenda: TAG Telcon 7th February 2005

From: Stuart Williams <skw@hp.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 23:30:29 +0000
Message-ID: <42040595.1040003@hp.com>
To: www-tag@w3.org

The agenda for the 7th Feb TAG telcon is available at:

    http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2005/02/07-tag

and is included as text below. I would welcome suggestionsfor other 
items of business from TAG members .

Stuart
--

                Agenda of 7th February 2005 TAG teleconference

   Nearby: [3]Teleconference details - [4]issues list ([5]handling new
   issues) - [6]www-tag archive

      [3] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/#remote
      [4] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/issues.html
      [5] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2003Jul/0054.html
      [6] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/

1. Administrative (30 mins)

    1. Roll call.
       Possible regrets: Paul Cotton
       Scribe: Ed
       Accept this [7]agenda?
    2. Date of Next meeting: propose Monday 7th February 2005
       Recruits scribe!
       Future Regrets:
          + 14 Feb: Paul Cotton, Stuart Williams
          + 21 Feb: Paul Cotton
          + 28 Feb (TAG F2F): Paul Cotton(at risk)
    3. Meeting Records
         1. Accept minutes of [8]31st Jan

      [7] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2005/02/07-tag.html
      [8] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2005/01/31-tag-summary.html

  1.1 W3C Technical Plenary

     * TAG Contribution to Technical Plenary Day
       Extensibility and Versioning Panel Session (see [9]draft TP Agenda
       for up-to-date details)
       Panelists: DaveO, Noah, Henry, Dan, SVG(Chris?), CDF(??), XML
       Schema.
       Review other proposed sessions (see [10]draft TP agenda) and
       volunteer TAG participation.
       Any further discussion?
     * TAG F2F Monday am/pm? 28th February 2005
       Need a meeting page
       Need an Agenda
     * TAG Liasons
       Started negotiating slots - see [11]tracking table?
       Added WS-Addressing and XML Schema.
       ACTION: Noah to to talk to Mark Nottingham about what and how
       See [12]agenda proposal and subsequent thread from Noah

      [9] http://www.w3.org/2005/03/02-TechPlenAgenda.html
     [10] http://www.w3.org/2005/03/02-TechPlenAgenda.html
     [11] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2005/01/TechnicalPlenaryLiaisons.html
     [12] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2005Feb/0007.html

2. Technical (60 min)

   See also [13]open actions by owner and [14]open issues.

     [13] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/actions_owner.html
     [14] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/issues.html?view=normal&closed=1

  2.1 Issues List Triage!

     * Issue that we may be able to close:
          + [15]IRIEverywhere-27
            Recent publication of IRI Syntax specification as an RFC
     * Run through [16]Open Issues list looking for progress - or to
       determine whether we should retire some.
       eg. what should we be doing with [17]namespaceDocument-8
       See also Stuart's arrangement of the [18]issues list by theme

     [15] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/issues.html#IRIEverywhere-27
     [16] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/issues.html?view=normal&closed=1
     [17] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/issues.html#namespaceDocument-8
     [18] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2004/11/openIssues.html

     _________________________________________________________________


    Stuart Williams for TAG
    $Revision: 1.2 $ of $Date: 2005/02/04 23:24:28 $
Received on Friday, 4 February 2005 23:33:48 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Thursday, 26 April 2012 12:47:32 GMT