Re: Link to Steve Maine blog entry on End Point Reference Comparison

From: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 09:30:24 -0500
To: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Cc: www-tag@w3.org

Bjoern Hoehrmann writes:

>> Could you explain the difference between this implementation and

>>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-addressing/2005Jan/subject.html#145

OK, so having discouraged discussion here, I should at least acknowledge
that Bjoern is exactly right.  I'm not sure why I hadn't noticed the By
Subject, or maybe it's been improved since the last time I tried it, but
it seems to be exactly what I'm looking for.  Problem solved, I think.
Sorry for having not noticed before.

Noah Mendelsohn
IBM Corporation
One Rogers Street