Link to Steve Maine blog entry on End Point Reference Comparison

From: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 21:31:13 -0500
To: www-tag@w3.org
Cc: mgudgin@microsoft.com, stevem@hyperthink.net, mark.nottingham@bea.com, "David Orchard" <dorchard@bea.com>

Apropos today's telcon discussion of end point references, I note that
Martin Gudgin has passed on this pointer [1] to an interesting blog entry
[2] regarding comparison of End Point References in WSA.  Note that the
blog entry was written prior to the ws-addressing f2f in Melbourne.

Also:  reminder that I took an action to sync up with WSA chair Mark
Nottingham on planning for joint meeting at the tech plenary.  Will
probably get to that tomorrow.  Thanks.

Noah

[1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-addressing/2005Jan/0060.html