Link to Steve Maine blog entry on End Point Reference Comparison

From: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 21:31:13 -0500
To: www-tag@w3.org
Cc: mgudgin@microsoft.com, stevem@hyperthink.net, mark.nottingham@bea.com, "David Orchard" <dorchard@bea.com>

Apropos today's telcon discussion of end point references, I note that
Martin Gudgin has passed on this pointer [1] to an interesting blog entry
[2] regarding comparison of End Point References in WSA.  Note that the
blog entry was written prior to the ws-addressing f2f in Melbourne.

Also:  reminder that I took an action to sync up with WSA chair Mark
Nottingham on planning for joint meeting at the tech plenary.  Will
probably get to that tomorrow.  Thanks.

Noah Mendelsohn
IBM Corporation
One Rogers Street