Re: "information resource"

From: Stuart Williams <skw@hp.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 18:09:32 +0100
To: Jon Hanna <jon@hackcraft.net>
Cc: 'Chris Lilley' <chris@w3.org>, 'Jacek Kopecky' <jacek.kopecky@deri.org>, www-tag@w3.org

If you are refering to the trailling use of "information resource" that
Patrick pick up on [1], I have already indicated [2] that it was an
editing mistake on my part.

If  it was another use, can you give more of the surrounding context.

Thanks,

Stuart
--
[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2004Sep/0134.html