move general principles to the back?

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 06:20:10 -0500
To: www-tag@w3.org

I'm doing a light read of section 1 of
 http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2004/webarch-20040608/
in preparation for a thorough read of section 2,
and I find the material in "1.2. General Architecture Principles"
somewhat heavy going. Suppose I didn't really know
much about HTTP, SOAP, CSS, etc. I wouldn't expect
to get much out of this section. I suspect a lot
of folks are sort of passing it over.

The document mostly follows successive elaboration:
we start with a concrete, simple story, and we elaborate.
Section 1.2 doesn't seem to fit well that way.
I wonder if it would work better toward the end, as
a section 5.