RE: What does http://www.w3.org/TR/SOAP identify?

In fact Googling for "SOAP 1.1" brings up http://www.w3.org/TR/SOAP  as
the first URI returned. I find it quite irritating that the SOAP working
group did not follow the practices of other working groups such as XML
Query working group and choose a new URI for the subsequent version.

PS: By the way, this points out an inconsistency in URI naming policies
by the W3C.

--
PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM
Entropy isn't what it used to be.