RE: Comments on 18 September 2003 editors draft

Ok, try this on for size.  I like the flip, that helps.  I don't have much
control over the placement of the relationship text... Hopefully I can
figure it out.

I will observe for the record that I had made the holy trinity on the top
but you made me change it :-)

cheers,
Dave