Re: Comments on 18 September 2003 editors draft

From: Roy T. Fielding <fielding@apache.org>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 17:03:08 -0700
Cc: <www-tag@w3.org>
To: "David Orchard" <dorchard@bea.com>

On Friday, September 19, 2003, at 04:37  PM, David Orchard wrote:
> Ian suggested that I send a png of my first cut at the web arch model,
> so
> here it is..

It needs arrow-heads for the relationships, or at least a better font
so that the operators are close enough to the line endings to make
sense of directionality.  Also, it would read better if it were
flipped left-to-right and Agent + Message were on the top row
above URI + Resource + Representation.

....Roy