W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-tag@w3.org > October 2003

Re: [Agenda] 20 Oct 2003 TAG teleconf (abstractComponentRefs-37, writing assignment review)

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 17:40:45 -0400
To: "Ian B. Jacobs" <ij@w3.org>
Cc: www-tag@w3.org
Message-Id: <1066599645.12862.231.camel@jammer.dm93.org>

On Thu, 2003-10-16 at 12:16, Ian B. Jacobs wrote:
> [1] http://www.w3.org/2003/10/20-tag
> 1. Administrative (15min)
> 
>     1. Welcome, Roll call. Regrets: SW.

me too; I'm at ISWC near RSW.

> 2. Technical (75min)
> 
>     1. abstractComponentRefs-37
>     2. Review of 3023-related actions
>     3. Review of Architecture Document writing assignments
> 
>   2.1 abstractComponentRefs-37
> 
>      * [12]abstractComponentRefs-37: [13]Summary of options from DO
>           + Action DO 2003/10/08: Write up resolution from 8 Oct 2003
>             meeting and include in finding on this topic.

I can't find this, so I presume this issue won't be closed tomorrow.

>   2.2 Review of 3023-related actions
> 
>           Actions 2003/10/08:
>           - NW to liaise with Paul Grosso and the XML Core WG
>           - TBL and DC to liaise with the IETF regarding obsoleting RFC
>           3023.

We made some progress; not having been there when the action was
made up, I dunno whether we're done or not.

>           - TB to talk to authors of 3023 about inclusion as appendix in
>           xml 1.1.
>           - TBL and DC will talk to the Architecture Domain Lead.

likewise.

>    DC
> 
>          1. Action DC 2003/07/21: Propose language for section 2.8.5
>             showing examples of freenet and other systems.

Apologies; please continue.

I have been doing some noodling...
http://esw.w3.org/topic/UriSchemes_2ffreenet

>   2.5 Findings
> 
>    See also [15]TAG findings home page.
>      * [16]whenToUseGet-7: Finding: [17]URIs, Addressability, and the use
>        of HTTP GET and POST
>           + Action DC 2003/09/15: Provide TAG with pointers into WS specs
>             where issue of safe operations is manifest.

Hmm... please continue. no progress, sorry.


>     2.6.2 Qnames, fragments, and media types([44]rdfmsQnameUriMapping-6,
>     [45]fragmentInXML-28, [46]abstractComponentRefs-37, [47]putMediaType-38)
> 
>      [44] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/open-summary.html#rdfmsQnameUriMapping-6
>      [45] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/ilist#fragmentInXML-28
>      [46] http://www.w3.org/2003/07/24-tag-summary.html#abstractComponentRefs-37
>      [47] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/open-summary.html#putMediaType-38
> 
>      * [48]xmlIDSemantics-32: [49]Chris Lilley draft finding.
>           + The TAG is monitoring the Core WG's progress on this issue.
>      * [50]rdfmsQnameUriMapping-6
>           + Action DC 2003/02/06: Propose TAG response to XML Schema
>             desideratum ([51]RQ-23).

ugh... a little progress, not much. Please continue.

>      * [76]rdfURIMeaning-39
>      [76] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/ilist.html#rdfURIMeaning-39

FYI, we've had 2 telcons and we have one more planned for 30 Oct.

-- 
Dan Connolly, W3C http://www.w3.org/People/Connolly/
Received on Sunday, 19 October 2003 17:40:32 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Thursday, 26 April 2012 12:47:21 GMT