Re: Revised TAG finding: '"Deep Linking" in the World Wide Web'

From: Peter Brown <peter@justbrown.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 23:28:42 +0200
To: "Ian B. Jacobs" <ij@w3.org>
Cc: <www-tag@w3.org>
Ian:

I can try to find out more internally on the legal intent of the EU directive in question: we are looking at similar provisions with regard to our own "Information Architecture "so the research would be useful in any case...

Regards,

Peter Brown
(formerly Pappamikail)
Head of Information Resources Management
European Parliament

This mail reflects the views and opinions of the author alone. Institutional affilaition is indicated for information purposes only. Any formal correspondence on any matter contained within this mail should be addressed to pbrown@eurpoarl.eu.int

"Information Architecture with XML", by Peter Brown, published by John WIley & Sons
See www.XMLbyStealth.net