RFC 3205

From: Mark Baker <distobj@acm.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 07:28:43 -0500 (EST)
To: robla@real.com (Rob Lanphier)
Cc: www-tag@w3.org
> My 2 cents:  no.
>
> See RFC 3205 for the justification and for a detailed discussion as to
> guidelines for using HTTP as a substrate:

Some members of the XML Protocol WG put together a detailed response[1]
to Keith's draft.  I believe it reflects the bulk of the architectural
differences between what Web architecture is, and what the IESG believes
it to be.

The IESG's response to our response was to dismiss it[2].

 [1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xml-dist-app/2000Dec/0061.html
 [2] http://www.atm.tut.fi/list-archive/ietf-announce/msg07087.html

MB