Re: Draft agenda: 24 June TAG teleconference (Arch document, WSA update)

+1.  It's always been my opinion, as a member of the XMLP/GETF and WSD, that
this ought to be addressed by WSDL 1.2.

Added as issue #61 [1].

BTW, it would help if WSDL issues were raised directly on
www-ws-desc@w3.org.

Jean-Jacques.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/2/06/issues.html#x61