Re: [Minutes] 24 June 2002 TAG teleconference (Arch doc, qnameAsId-18, SOAP/WSDL/GET)

I am not speaking on behalf of the WSD WG; however, I would still
like to point out that the WG is aware that WSDL may not support
(all of) SOAP 1.2. The WG has indeed open an issue on this very
topic [1].

Jean-Jacques.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/2/06/issues.html#x23