RE: httpRange-14 , what's the problem

Paul,

I'm saying that when you decide how you want to name representations
using URIs, RDF should play well with that decision, irregardless of the
scheme employed. One problem, and it is only a problem as opposed to the
sky falling in, is, if you use the same URI to denote the resource and
the representation, then RDF as it stands today won't know which one
you're talking about. Otherwise from where I'm standing the Web and URIs
have precious few problems considering what they give us; technologies
like RDDL only make things better.

Bill de hÓra

..
Propylon