RE: httpRange-14 , what's the problem

From: Bill de hÓra <dehora@eircom.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 09:41:37 +0100
To: "'www-tag'" <www-tag@w3.org>

Paul,

To do that you require a URI to name that representation. That will be a
distinct URI from the resource in question. How we decide to name
representations is a policy matter, and has nothing to do with RDF. RDF
will work fine with representations that are 'lifted' into resources.
That you have a naming explosion, or that thinking about a Web where
representations are resources might seem odd, is incidental to RDF.

Bill de hÓra