Re: [namespaceDocument-8] 14 Theses, take 2

Tim Berners-Lee wrote:

> [...]

Well, yes, except that I might have all of:

RDF Schema,
DAML+OIL ontology
OWL (webont) ontology
N3
RDF2

each that may describe a namespace. Suppose a straightforward examples: N3
and RDF Schema, or DAML+OIL and OWL, each for the same namespace. Suppose I
have a working N3 schema, or RDF Schema serialized as N3 at a namespace, and
wish to add an OWL ontology later.

It may turn out that even when there appears to be a single well defined way
of specifying a namespace, that different clients may want different
serializations etc. , at least not in the beginning, but at some point in
the lifespan of the namespace.

Jonathan