Re: Revised Internet-Draft: Media Feature - xmlns

Is it possible to negotiate a content feature with current HTTP
implementations? AFAIK it isn't, but it would be possible to do so on
a media type attribute, using server-driven negotiation.

If I'm missing something, a reference would be very much appreciated.

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham
http://www.mnot.net/