computed values of properties

From: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 15:02:07 +1000
To: SVG public list <www-svg@w3.org>
One thing that the SVG 1.1 spec is missing is a definition of how the
computed values of properties are determined.  For example I notice just
now that stroke-width in Gecko will compute an em length down to a px
value and keep percentage values as specified, while in WebKit and Opera
both values are kept as specified.  As I go about reformatting our
property definitions to match CSS specs, I will put something hopefully
reasonable in for the "Computed value" lines, which I would then
appreciate review of.