Re: computed values of properties

Hi Cameron,

On May 19, 2012, at 8:02 AM, Cameron McCormack wrote:

> One thing that the SVG 1.1 spec is missing is a definition of how the
> computed values of properties are determined.  For example I notice just
> now that stroke-width in Gecko will compute an em length down to a px
> value and keep percentage values as specified, while in WebKit and Opera
> both values are kept as specified.  As I go about reformatting our
> property definitions to match CSS specs, I will put something hopefully
> reasonable in for the "Computed value" lines, which I would then
> appreciate review of.

I don't understand what you mean. The presentation attribute is a author style sheet. So there should be the same rules like for any other author style sheet. That doesn't need to get defined separately.  I think that is why SVG defines the attribute as author style sheet. If I miss a point, can you add an example please?

Greetings,
Dirk