Re: patternTransform -- and toroidal wraps

Am 04.10.2011 um 13:57 schrieb Dr. Olaf Hoffmann:

> If I understand the problem correctly (not sure about it),
> is the use of the overflow property for pattern the solution?
> Per recommendation this is possible, just typical viewers ignore this
> unfortunately, what can be considered as a bug - and as already
> discussed previously, the behaviour is undefined
Like you wrote, this behavior is unspecified. WebKit supported the overflow property since last year. But because other browsers don't ship it, we removed the support for a better maintainability. IIRC the behavior turned to unspecified with SVG 1.1SE.

Dirk