RE: patternTransform -- and toroidal wraps

From: David Dailey <ddailey@zoominternet.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2011 09:24:38 -0400
To: "'Dr. Olaf Hoffmann'" <Dr.O.Hoffmann@gmx.de>, <www-svg@w3.org>
Yes, perhaps overflow is exactly what I'm looking for -- I just haven't been
able to understand quite what that attribute is supposed to do. So it
appears that I agree with your desired to see this behavior defined.
Extending <pattern> a bit further into symmetry groups would indeed be very
useful.

Cheers
David