Re: agenda+ SVG 2 Features and Approach

Our group has released a free tool that will convert a .fla file to .html.
Graphical elements are converted to SVG and animated with CSS. The reason we
went with CSS is that it offered better performance on iOS which is our
primary target platform and it applies to HMTL content (even though that is
not used in the current release).

Even though the tool is in an early stage, we can create quite complex
animations. There is a little use of JavaScript to fill in missing CSS
features, but we're hoping to get rid of that in the future.
Check it out: http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/wallaby/

<http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/wallaby/>Rik