RE: [SVG1.1F2 LC] Comment regarding Text layout

Hi Sergey & group,

	The full test 'text-text-06-t.svg' is expecting ligature
formation _before_ text chunking. You can read the explanation of
it in the description of the test. i.e. character->glyph mapping
before chunking.

	So there is a contradiction as far as I can tell.

Best regards,
Alex