RE: [SVG1.1F2 LC] Comment regarding Text layout

From: Alex Danilo <alex@abbra.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 10:02:48 +1000
To: Sergey Malkin <sergeym@microsoft.com>
Cc: "www-svg@w3.org" <www-svg@w3.org>
Hi Sergey,

	I agree with your proposal, and would have suggested it
as well but it's the group's decision.

	10.5 does specifically say ligature formation and ignoring
x, y whilst 10.7 effectively stops that ever happening. So removing
the part in 10.5 means implementors will know the correct place
in the pipe to perform character->glyph mapping.

Cheers,
Alex