Re: UA: indicate missing content

From: Jonathan Chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 07:04:57 +0100
To: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>, www-svg <www-svg@w3.org>
Doug,

Your earlier emails do not appear to meet the needs, as if height and
width are not specified, what else would identify the checkerboard area?

regards

Jonathan Chetwynd

j.chetwynd@btinternet.com
http://www.openicon.org/

+44 (0) 20 7978 1764

I don't appreciate your tone, my email was clearly addressed to erik,
and in response to his email.