Re: dilemma of cache: two types of image

Doug,

I have already outlined a clear use case.

a user who does not want to or is not capable of learning svg,
xmlhttprequest, javascript and php,
but wishes to embed a symbol for  the current weather in their homepage.

what is it about this use case that you don't understand?

regards

Jonathan Chetwynd

j.chetwynd@btinternet.com
http://www.openicon.org/