RE : Test Suite Errors (was: Id multiply defined in struct-discard-204-t.svg)

From: Julien Reichel <Julien.Reichel@spinetix.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 23:45:50 +0200
To: "Doug Schepers" <schepers@w3.org>
Cc: <www-svg@w3.org>
Hi Doug,

>Thanks for finding and reporting these errors.  I will put them on the
>agenda for next week, and we'll correct them (you're most likely right,
>but we'll need to confirm that there isn't something we're missing
>before changing them.

Fine for me, just let me know if problems I reported were actually real features being tested.. never know.

BTW, is there a more recent version of the test set available (the one we are using is from september 2007), even if it is not an officially release one. This way I will not be testing things that have been fixed allready.

Julien