Re: Public identifiers for SVG 1.1 Tiny and Mobile

Hey Olivier,

On Oct 03, 2007, at 10:49, olivier Thereaux wrote:
> So, which is it? :)
> 1.1 Basic or Basic 1.1? 1.1 Tiny or Tiny 1.1?
> The problem is, I've seen both in the wild, in the (few) doctype-
> toting SVG mobile docs I could find.
>
> For now I will assume that the correct one is the one in the
> conformance section.
>
> The spec may have to be amended to allow both, but that's not a
> fantastic solution...
> And if this is a mistake, I suppose it should be in the errata.

Good catch, but I think that the fact that this error was never
noticed before just shows how useless declarations are. If there is
an erratum on this, I'd think the best would just be to remove them
altogether.

--
Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/
"Life has to be given a meaning because of the obvious fact that